Technivorm Moccamaster KBGV Select Coffee Maker, 40oz Glass Carafe
Technivorm Moccamaster KBGV Select Coffee Maker, 40oz Glass Carafe, Rose Gold (53935)
About this item:
- Easy to operate with a quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4-6 minutes / Brew-Volume Selector switch for brewing half or full carafes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196º to 205º F – the correct temperature for maximum extraction of coffee solubles, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved thru a cone-shaped brewbasket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute steep. The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175°–185° F for 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
The selector switch on the KBGV Select allows you to choose between brewing a half or full carafe. The brewing speed and hotplate temperature adjust according to your choice, brewing either amount to the golden cup standard. The brew basket automatically stops the flow of coffee when removing the carafe. All glass carafe brewers feature a hotplate with an independent heating element that holds your coffee at the perfect temperature.
Product information:Color:Rose Gold | Size:40 ounce, 10-Cup, 1.25L
1. FAST BREWING TIME
Simple to use with a quiet brew process, the KBGV Select makes a half or full carafe of coffee in 4-6 minutes.
2. CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE
The copper boiling element rapidly heats water to a brewing temperature of 196°F - 205°F and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir is empty.
3. PRECISE ENGINEERING
The boiling action moves the water up the glass tube, where it flows into the outlet arm and pulses over the brew basket, blooming the coffee grounds in a manual pour-over style.
4. OPTIMIZED COFFEE EXTRACTION
The cone-shaped brew basket steeps the coffee grounds, extracting the coffee's full flavor and maximizing its complexity, taste, and aroma.
5. INDEPENDENT HOTPLATE
The selector switch adjusts the hotplate temperature within the range of 175°F - 185°F depending on how much you brew. The brewer’s power switch and hotplate automatically shut off after 100 minutes.