Coffee Pot – Stainless Steel
1. High quality 304 stainless steel, healthy and safe.
2. Press the three-layer filter, the coffee is delicate and fragrant.
3. Thick body, sturdy and durable.
Material: 304 stainless steel
1. Pour hot water into the cup, do not pass the safety valve.
2. Pour coffee powder (fine grinding is recommended) into the powder cup. Use chopsticks or a bean spoon to smooth out the powder.
3. Gently filter the filter paper fixed on the upper filter, and then tighten the upper valve seat.
4. Rotate the upper valve seat (to tighten the pressure, no leakage). Do not rotate the handle of the moka pot, otherwise it will turn easily.
5. Use a gas lamp or alcohol stove to heat. If you add hot water, it is easy to heat the base.
6. After the coffee comes out, turn it into a small fire (don’t let it go out quickly).
7. Then slowly brew coffee.
Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 190 cm
6 cups, 4 cups