Café de Loja Gourmet Coffee Beans – High Altitude Specialty Whole Bean Coffee Medium to Dark Roast
Café de Loja Gourmet Coffee Beans – High Altitude Specialty Whole Bean Coffee Medium to Dark Roast – Low Acid Single Origin – Best Arabica Coffee Beans For Espresso, Cold Brew and more – 32 OZ
|Item Form||Whole Bean|
|Brand||Café de Loja Premium|
|Flavor||Medium Dark Roast|
About this item:
- COMPLEX FLAVOR YOU WILL LOVE – 100% Arabica Whole Bean Coffee, Typica varietal with a Medium to full body has a deep fruity flavor. Perfect for all brewing methods including Pour Over, French Press, Expresso Machine, Turkish, Cold Brew or a Traditional Drip Coffee Maker
- LOW ACID, HIGH ANTIOXIDANTS : Conventional coffee is very acidic which leads to stomach discomfort and long term teeth issues. Our unique origin, Loja, harvests organic low acid coffee beans with antioxidant rich properties good for your health and easy on your tummy.
- HIGH ALTITUDE, HIGH FLAVOR COFFEE – Grown at 6233 feet above sea level, our coffee beans are dense and flavorful, just the right amount of acidity to give it a fresh crisp taste and keep a smooth flavor
- FRESH ARRIVAL, TOXIN FREE: Our coffee beans are packed and tested to ensure they are free from pesticides, yeast, mold and mycotoxins while keeping freshness and attributes intact for your own delight.
- HIGHEND COFFEE – Our roasting process is a mix of traditional cupping by master roasters combined with scientific sampling with a roast profile to ensure each batch maintains the same consistent flavor you’ve grown accustomed to.
This is a washed whole bean coffee. Ground options available.
* NOTE: WHOLE COFFEE BEANS REQUIRE GRINDING
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.4 x 3.8 x 5.7 inches; 2 Pounds
- UPC : 702050674537
- Manufacturer : Cafecom S.A
- ASIN : B01B55N9MO
- Country of Origin : Ecuador
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,796 in Grocery & Gourmet Food
- #271 in Roasted Coffee Beans
- Customer Reviews: